Long Over Due.

Our assignment was to choose 30 things I believed in. Well, I found out that this was much harder then I assumed it was going to be, but here is what flowed from my brain, to my fingers, to my pencil, and now to my blog.

1. Overcoming Fears- mine would definitely be spiders.
2. Love-I know I'm too young, but I can dream, right? Besides who is anyone without it in some kind of form. Serious.
3. Perfume-mm.. I wear Viva La Juicy, best thing since, well.. anything really.
4. Fun-Life is for living, not living uptight. As Jay-Z has informed me in one of his rap songs that was rather a waste of my time other then that one line.
5. Imperfections-Even though I complain about all of mine, I realize that they are what make me Me.
6. Dreams-Because you can't go anywhere without them.
7. Peter Pan-just because I can.
8. Expressing Yourself-how else will anyone know you?
9. Friends-They are apart of that magical thing, whatever you wanna call it, that shapes you into who you are.
10. Getting Dressed Up for No Reason-it makes you feel pretty
11. Relaxing-because I have anxiety through the roof, and it's good for the soul.
12. Shopping for Your Health- I prefer consignment shops. but that's just me.
13. Being Me.- pretty self explanatory
14. Being Gracious- it keeps you sane and grounded.
15. Living Life Happily- you only live once, well as this being anyways.
16. Not Giving Up- quitting makes you regret.
17. Poetry is Good For the Soul- just is. read it.
18. Making Multiple Mistakes- you have to learn somehow why not try it?
19. LOTS of Jewelry Never Hurt Anyone- I promise one of these days I'm just gonna fall over I tend to wear so much. Terrible, I know. don't judge. kthanks.
20. Honesty IS the Best Policy- no one likes to be lied to.
21. Taking Risks- what can it hurt? nothing, exactly.
22. Eating Icing Straight From the Container- yuuummmm.. it's magnificent to be blessed with an extremely jacked up metabolism.
23. Always Having an Abundance of Notebooks & .05 Mechanical Pencils- they make you happy to be able to doodle, write, create masterpieces, or just to stare at. whatever you prefer.
24. The Cold Side of the Pillow is the Best Side & Flipping it When it Gets Hot- no one likes a hot pillow, and if you do, well.. you're weird.
25. Inspiration- it helps create amazing things.
26. Homemade Presents are More Meaningful- some may say I'm just cheap (well, I mean kind of) but still, it shows that you cared enough to create something rather then just sticking a $5 bill in a card that is supposed to be funny, but just FAILS.
27. Horoscopes- call me crazy, but I'm a true believer. read it everyday.
28. Drama-Free Life- most likely impossible to obtain unless living on a one man island. Now that I think about it.. that does not sound half bad.
29. Seeing the World Through Different Eyes- you can not live your life and fully comprehend how lucky you are until you do this. can't wait for my chance to experience.
30. Believing- the things you believe in make up all the tiny tiny pieces in your mosaic heart.


Every minute you're mad, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.

Comments

  1. I stopped by from Monda's blog. You seem to have a very old soul. You are wise beyond your years. I enjoyed reading your list - which is great by the way! You are a talented writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Pat, i'm very happy that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts