who are you?

I just need time to heal, time to think.
You drag me in, you capture me, you "love" me, you hate me, you hurt me, you make me cry, you make me fall for you every time, you push, you pull, you crush me, you cheat, you lie, you make me feel like the only one then leave me out to dry.
I'm not your flowers, I'm not your puppet, I'm not your true love, I'm never going to be the person you want me to be, I'm not going to show you my heart until you show me yours, I'm not going to stop running away from you until you show me who you are, I'm not going to give in, I'm not going to prove anything, I'm not going to hate you, and I'm not going to promise anything anymore.
I am your dream, I am your worst nightmare, I am your mistake, I am the only thing you need, I am the one thing you need to run from, I am not the same person you always thought I was, I am the person I am, I am nothing like anyone you will ever meet, I am the nerd, I am the princess, I am the athlete, the artist, the musician, I am one of the most amazing people you will ever meet. and I'm counting my tears until I get over you.

Comments

  1. Hannah, I just posted about almost the exact same thing-except it was about who I am. And it was awesome as always.
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is freaky how we always do that! No joke. Half of our stuff is like, scary similar. And yes, it was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts