Chemistry, Math, and English Oh My!

Today was the first day of school at the West Campus, for those of you unfamiliar with this the big, scary school with the seniors. Okay, the seniors aren't bad at all, in fact most of my friends are the seniors. Lemme tell you what the scary part is though, it's this BUILDING. Some "genius" decided that it'd be cool to watch the kids walk around in one giant circle searching for the right pentagon octagon whatever-gon pod thingy. NOT COOL. Actually, it's pretty much the most confusing building in the world I put money on that too. Just sayin'. Anyways, the room I was looking for was room 405. ha. so the "pod" of the 400s, went from 401, 402, 403, 404, 502... um..? what the hell? okay. real nice. So I decided that it just had to be around somewhere near, I mean that is LOGICAL. right? yes, it is. so I went on a hunt to find it, and after circling the library and seeing a small, awkward sized, weird wampus cat statue about 5 times I decided to give into my desperateness and ignore my independent mindset to ask a teacher, who then got out a map and sat there wasting my time for about 3 minutes studying it, seriously? a teacher at this school doesn't even know where classes are? this should tell the administration something key, just to tell me that it had been right on the other side of the wall of room 404, right where it should have made sense for me to look all along. way to go Hannah!
this school=ridiculously in need of an update. okay, think about it and get in touch with Samantha and have her wiggle her nose and make it happen. kthanks.
Love always,
Hannah.

Comments

Popular Posts