And If I Fall, I Fall Up Into the Clouds.

My head feels like it's going to explode with all these thoughts and memories that creep and squeeze their way through to my eyes and ears to replay over and over again.
I would love to be able to scream, cry, laugh, believe, anything to peel my tunneled vision focus away from it all. Even for two seconds.
This warped sense of time my clock has been wired to seems to be causing the shadows of doubt and fear to rush and pulse along with my heart.
The treacherous fall is near, I can feel it in my soul as it pulls and twists me closer.
As I reach the edge I hope I can take control, peer down into the dark abyss of the emptiness and numbness and walk away.

Girl On The Cliff

Comments

  1. You're amazing. You always have the best titles and I love your ability to phrase great words together seamlessly. And I love you of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl (:
    you are very talented as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts